Dog Boarding – Because Sleepovers are Fun!
When you’re out of town, your dog gets to take a break from his or her daily duties of barking at the neighbor’s cat and muddying up your entry when coming in from the rain.
We have the perfect doggy hotel accommodation for your furry friend in Farmington, MN. Our overnight guests enjoy all of the benefits of our pet daycare services including several hours of exercise, group play, potty breaks and socializing with other overnight guests.
The Dog House MN is committed to the safety and well being of your pup. We can accommodate most overnight needs your pet may be accustomed to at home, including medications, treats, or a special toy or blanket or even using their own crate to help them feel secure in your absence.
Holidays are extra busy boarding times and pet owners should book well in advance to be sure their pet gets a spot!
You can go out of town for work or leave on vacation, knowing that the staff at The Dog House MN is lovin’ all over your special friend – just like you do. Contact us today to book your pup’s next vacation!
- 1-3 nights: $41.00
- 4-7 nights: $39.00
- 8-11 nights: $37.00
- 12+ nights: $35.00
*All boarding packages require a 50% deposit up front.
Meal Charge: $3.00 per meal
Peanut butter Kong snack: $3.00
Drop-off: Anytime on the day of your reservation.
Pick-up: 9:00 am scheduled pick-up day.
Things to Know When Boarding at the Dog House MN
- Bring plenty of food (not only the exact amount for their stay). Sometimes dogs can spill their meal or not eat a meal that have wet food in it. In that case a new serving will be given and if they run out, a meal will be provided for a charge.
- We do provide elevated cots for your dog to sleep on. You are welcome to bring a bed or blanket. We are not responsible if your dog chew or rip any items brought from home.
- Chew toys are NOT ALLOWED overnight.
- Major Holiday deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. The only exception is in case of contagious diseases (i.e. puppy warts, kennel cough, etc.). An original veterinary note must be provided to be eligible for a partial refund. In this case only, HALF of your deposit will be refunded. Forfeited deposits are not a credit and cannot be used for any other services or promotions.
- In case your dog needs to stay longer than originally scheduled, the nightly rates will remain the same as the original reservation and cannot be combined, changed or modified.
- Medication can and will be given as instructed by the owner (i.e. pills, vitamins, eye drops, creams, etc.). INJECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
- Drop off is done at any time we are open on the day of your reservation.
- Pick up must be done by 9:00 a.m. on the scheduled pick up day to avoid a full day of daycare charge. NO EXCEPTIONS. If your dog is not picked up by 9:00 a.m. on the scheduled pick up day, a full day daycare charge will apply.
- All boarding guest are unattended overnight from 11:30 pm to 5:00 am. We do check and let our guests out regularly after hours between 6:30 pm and 11:30. During the Holidays we are closed to the public, staff is present to attend to guests.
- All and any prepaid daycare credits CAN NOT be used for boarding services.